If there's anything I forgot to steal from Holy Taco, just let me know-Seriously, I don't mind going back

I was studiously working on one of my many doctoral thesis's, this one-Renewable Energy and its impact on third world geopolitical macro-economies, and I happen to click on Holy Taco's tribute to half-naked party girls by mistake. After seventy two minutes I realized that I was in the wrong place, and went back into the CalPoly Website. But while I was inside, I was able to try and download almost everything from the entire ------- site. Enjoy.





















Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit


monkey

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Copyright © 2009 TME to Dresdan_Beat By The Nudge All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes